What is the import-export code?
When we started our import-export business the First requirement is import-export code, Generally, import-export code is provided by DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade) Department of Commerce, Government of India. this is a license for sending goods and other items, Import Export business is impossible without Import Export Code.
How to apply for ice code?
For applying IEC go to dgft.gov.in website and fill up a form for IEC code and within a day, You getting IEC on your hand, When you are view IEC code is the same as your PAN number.
Documents required for IEC code for proprietorship firm
Here is the list of documents is required for applying for IEC.
- GST Registration
- Current Account
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Certificate / Pre-printed Cancelled Cheque
- Address Proof of the firm
Import Export Code Registration fees
Only you have pay 500 RS for IEC, This is nothing, The Government is trying to promote exports of India that’s why the Government not taking a huge amount of money.
The full process for getting Import Export Code
- Go to DGFT Site Click here For Redirect on the reg page
- You need to get the application form for IEC. It is available online from the DGFT website.
- You can make the application in form no. ANF 2A.
- You need to furnish documents, such as bank account, and PAN to apply for an IEC.
- Open above link and fill up form step by step
- you can get IEC in 1 hour in online
As per our experience find CA around you and ask them for all your doubts, Advise is complete your document from CA.